“Aquarium Management Software for the Serious Aquarist”
BlueChromis is a revolutionary new way to help manage your marine or freshwater aquarium. There is no other product like it on the market. The foundation of aquarium management is recordkeeping. So first, we designed BlueChromis to make aquarium recordkeeping remarkably easy. Click the image below to see an entire entry automatically filled with one keystroke .
Making an Entry Using a Memorized Activity
Second, BlueChromis makes it a snap to create and display schedules. BlueChromis also gives you sophisticated tools such as graphical and tabular analysis to help you better understand trends and relationships.
Find out more below.
Gain knowledge. Be a better aquarist. Work less.
Click on any image to enlarge it
Recording Information Couldn’t Be Easier
- Enter data intuitively in tabular style forms called registers
- Record all of your aquarium activities in one convenient place
- Changes are saved automatically
- New entries are saved by simply pressing the ENTER key
- Dynamic Autocomplete remembers what you type, so you don’t have to type the same words over again
- Memorized Activities autofill a complete entry row with a few keystrokes
- Activities Register (your tasks, observations, events, etc.)
- Equipment Register (your equipment inventory and related data)
- Species Register (your fish, corals, invertebrates and related data)
Graphical and Tabular Analysis
- Analyze time series data in graphs and tables
- Analyze any kind of Activity, not just measurements
- Charts are interactive
- There is no limit on the amount of data
- Easily export data
Schedules and Calendars
- Easily design almost any type of schedule
- Calendars to display your schedules
Additional Features and Options
- Manage up to 20 aquariums
- Supports both U.S. and Metric systems
- Calculate aquarium water volumes and surface areas
- Compute equipment electricity usage and expense
- Backup and restore your data
- Includes an Example Aquarium with data and settings for a marine aquarium